Reached only by air and sea—legendary for saltwater sport fishing—Waterfall Resort spans 52 acres on Prince of Wales Island, opposite the famed Inside Passage in Southeast Alaska. The resort draws novice and seasoned saltwater anglers from around the world—60,000 to date—who come in pursuit of wild king and silver salmon, halibut, and more than 20 other fish species. Waterfall Resort prides itself on top service delivered amid the rugged Alaska wilderness. Comforts include a one-to-one crew-to-guest ratio, on-site fish processing, and on-site Alaska Airlines agents to oversee easy travel with fish boxes. Waterfall Resort hosts up to 92 guests in the beautifully restored buildings of a 1912 salmon cannery. Accommodations include 26 boardwalk cabins, ten historic lodge rooms, four premium suites, and four family-size townhouses. Along with bucket-list worthy fishing, expect extraordinary wildlife watching: humpback whales, orcas, otters, puffins, bald eagles, black bears, Sitka black-tailed deer. Anglers fish no more than four to a boat in heated, custom-built cabin cruisers for the ultimate wild Alaska fishing experience, complete with expert U.S. Coast Guard licensed guides, bait aplenty, and the use of all-weather gear. As easily reached as it is remote, Waterfall Resort is located in Alaska’s famed Tongass, the world’s second largest rainforest. A short floatplane ride from Ketchikan, just a 90-minute flight from Seattle, and you’re transported to the wild Alaska frontier.
Wild Alaska Fishing Adventure
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Accommodations for 2
2 full days of fishing
Float plane transport from Ketchikan, Alaska
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.