This is an opportunity for up to 10 people to enjoy the tranquility and serenity of your own private island, situated in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland! You will discover a secret refuge, far away from the tourist trail where you can be at peace and in awe of nature.
The simple 5-bedroom cottage consists of four double rooms, one twin room, two bathrooms, one additional en-suite toilet, one playroom with a toddler’s boat bed and two children’s sofa beds, a large well equipped kitchen and a 10 seater dining table as well as a living room with books/games and a wood burning stove! You can get closer to nature and leave the rat race of modern life behind in this haven of undisturbed beauty. Spend your days on land rambling across crags and gullies as you picnic among stags and eagles found on the Island, or you could take to the water in a kayak and paddle surrounded by basking seals and porpoises. Try your hand at fishing by hiring a boat to take you out for the day, and dine on the fresh fish caught by your own hand!
In the evenings, with the absence of Wi-Fi and television, embrace the opportunity to talk to your loved ones, read/draw/dream by the fire and get to know the true meaning of peace. Further activities (Otter Spotting/ beaches/Archaeological/historical sites/snorkeling/pubs/golf/shooting/cycling) are available on neighboring islands but require prearranged boat charter. Saturday-Saturday. £500 security deposit required from which cost of additional fuel and transfers will be deducted usually £100. Transfers from 4pm (arrival) and collection at 10am on departure.
Private Scottish Island
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Outer Hebrides, Scotland
7 nights accomadations in cozy country cottage
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.