This 5 night, all-inclusive stay at Copal Tree Lodge is the perfect offering for your adventure traveler who is looking for a truly unique jungle experience. Copal Tree Lodge is set in the verdant hills above the Caribbean coast of southern Belize. The definition of agritourism-chic: it’s a Jungle Lodge, organic farm, and a 12,000 acre nature reserve. Copal Tree Lodge offers the best in local food and culture, active adventures, wildlife viewing, saltwater fly fishing, and world-class hospitality. A full-service resort with two swimming pools, spa, farm-to-table restaurant, on-site rum distillery, organic coffee and sugar farms, and more. Each of the seventeen suites have a breathtaking jungle view.
The package includes three meals per day, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (including our signature Copalli Rum), roundtrip road transfer from Punta Gorda airstrip. Guests have exclusive use of gym, kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trails. International airfare to BZE Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, commuter airfare to Punta Gorda, additional excursions, SCUBA diving,
fishing, and premium alcohol are not included in the package.
Copal Tree Lodge
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Punta Gorda, Belize
Includes three meals per day, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (including our signature Copalli Rum), roundtrip road transfer from Punta Gorda airstrip. Guests have exclusive use of gym, kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trail
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.